How to register for the HAAD Exam
The primary stage in registration for the HAAD exam is to figure out whether your professional qualification is up to the standard required by the Health Authority, this process is known as Professional Qualification Requirement (PQR) Assessment.
You can download the exact requirements for each profession and specialty here:
If you do not have one of these qualifications, you will need to stop here as HAAD will not accept your application. If you are suitably qualified, you first must apply to the Data Flow and go through the Primary Source Verification (PSV), this is a system which intends to check your credentials. Once you have passed these stages you are ready to apply to take the HAAD Exam, all you need to do now is to follow the steps below.
- Visit the HAAD registration site
- Log In or register with a username and password
- Click on "e-Licensing” and select Examination
- Click on "Exam Scheduling”
- Select which date and location suits you best
- Enter your application number and click on search
- Click on BOOK button
- Pay Exam Fees and Print your Exam Ticket (Credit Card or Cash at HAAD Customer Service Counter)
- Once you have taken the HAAD exam you will be notified of your score immediately.
You may see reference to the "old" and "new" system, this is irrelevant if you are newly registering. For more information please watch the video embedded below.
What is DataFlow?
Dataflow is the system contracted by HAAD to provide the e-licensing system, they will send you a username & password via the email registered in the initial application.