Who needs to take the HAAD Exam?
The professions that need to be registered with HAAD, and therefore require a DHA license, include the following:
- Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) - someone who performs decontamination services, mainly in a hospital setting.
- Dental technician - someone who aids a dentist in performing their job.
- Dietician - someone who works with food and nutrition.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) - emergency care, paramedicine, medical assessment.
- GP Dentist.
- Medical imaging - this is mainly radiography.
- Medical practitioner - this is mainly a doctor.
- Medical laboratory technician - laboratory sciences, haematology.
- Nursing - similar to NCLEX Exam.
- Optometry - ophthalmology.
- Pharmacist - very similar to the NAPLEX Exam.
Last modified: Wednesday, 23 June 2021, 1:09 AM