Who needs to take the HAAD Exam?

The professions that need to be registered with HAAD, and therefore require a DHA license, include the following:

  • Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) - someone who performs decontamination services, mainly in a hospital setting.
  • Dental technician - someone who aids a dentist in performing their job.
  • Dietician - someone who works with food and nutrition.
  • Emergency Medical Services (EMS) - emergency care, paramedicine, medical assessment.
  • GP Dentist.
  • Medical imaging - this is mainly radiography.
  • Medical practitioner - this is mainly a doctor.
  • Medical laboratory technician - laboratory sciences, haematology.
  • Nursing - similar to NCLEX Exam.
  • Optometry - ophthalmology.
  • Pharmacist - very similar to the NAPLEX Exam.
  • Physiotherapy.

Last modified: Friday, 6 January 2023, 10:36 AM